Saturday, April 21, 2007

A fucking moose. The pictures are messed up. I'll fix it later. Get off my back.

I made an ad around a picture of a moose. It was, to that point, my favorite thing I had done. I imagined Eggland's Best as an overprotective mother who takes a little too much credit for their son's success. I don't know what they are anymore, but that moose is pretty great.








As you can see, the third one is retarded.
The next assignment was to take the same assignment and re-art direct it. So that's what I did. I kept the copy and took out anything that made the ads interesting.







As you can see, the third one returned to being awesome so I decided to include it in the original set of three. I prefer the art direction above but for the sake of fitting it in, I, uh, changed it to fit in.



And a non-traditional. It's a bumper sticker. I'm simple.



The end.

No comments: