Saturday, April 19, 2008

I can't remember any of the jokes.

Forgetting Sarah Marshall - 6.5/10. It is a genuinely enjoyable movie, and you know there ain't no motherfucker laugh like I do, but the seams are starting to show. The jokes seem part of that whole style of joke, the movie is paced and plotted shoddily, and it takes an easy and predictable way out. This movie, and all dem other movies, are at their best when the characters are just shooting the shit and it doesn't seem so scripted, but i got more of the latter in this one. Not knocking it, I really do recommend seeing it, I've just got to maintain an objective outlook or my integrity as a guy who reviews movies on the internet, nay - a citizen - means nothing.

2 comments:

Tor said...

"are you throwing doo doo paper at me?"

"a cosmopolitan. oh look, im on sex and the city."

"you don't need to put your P in a V right now. no, i need to B my L on someone's T's."

not eb said...

no yes no