Saturday, February 23, 2008

Happy Songs from Liz.

Because it is worth sharing.

1 Magnolia Electric Co. - The big game is every night
2 Ennio Morricone - Per qualche dollario in Piu
3 The Avalanches - Frontier psychiatrist
4 Pixies - Debaser
5 The Cars - Shake it up
6 Linda Ronstadt - Just one look
7 Joanna Newsom - Peach, plum, pear
8 The Moldy Peaches - Steak for chicken
9 Paul Baribeau - Boys like me
10 PJ Harvey - Hardly wait
11 Pixies - Gouge away
12 Bananarama - Cruel summer
13 Rolling Stones - Shattered
14 The Moldy Peaches - Who's got the crack
15 Pavement - Gold sounds
16 Some foreign song, shit if I know.
17 Elvis Presley - Burning love
18 T Rex - Metal guru
19 The Silver Jews - Living water
20 REM - E-bow the letter
21 Smog - Ex
22 Rolling Stones - Under my thumb
23 Velvet Underground - After hours

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you like it this much.
Two things—
your version of Just One Look is Doris Troy.
"That foreign song" is Panda by Dungen.
Thank you for my cd, I am listening to it right now.

Liz